Logistics and Installations Coordinator
A fast growing family run Jersey business is seeking a conscientious individual to take on this key role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organising supplier’s deliveries
- Ensuring installations are completed on time by our experienced team and to the highest standards
- Pro-actively resolve installation issues in a timely and effective manner
- Dealing with a range of after sales services
Experience and skills required:
- Highly organised
- Customer facing service experience with a “can do” and positive attitude at all times
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and able to prioritise their workload
- Great attention to detail with excellent problem-solving skills
- A team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.