Head of Learning | Jersey / Guernsey
An internationally recognised offshore legal firm is looking for a Head of Learning to join either their Jersey or Guernsey office. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and form part of their global HR and learning function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the HR business partners in the development of talent and performance management solutions
- Leading the continuous improvement of the induction programme for new joiners to deliver effective training and integration of new starters
- Responsibility for the management and development of the learning team including day-to-day supervision of the Learning Manager and Learning Officer
- Managing the cyclical training calendar relating to induction training, appraisal training, personal development skills training and management development
- Evaluating programmes post-delivery, reporting on training delivered and providing analysis based on defined objectives and desired outcomes
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic qualification and a certificate in training practice (CIPD) qualification or equivalent
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of training initiatives across multiple business functions and locations
- Experience of leading a learning team, identifying and deploying online training tools
- Excellent communication skills, gravitas and the ability for building strong relationships
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills with the ability to tailor style to suit the audience
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.