Finance Officer | Billing
Working closely with the revenue control team, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of working capital through timely billing, improving cash flow and limiting exposure to bad debt. If you have great communication skills, a high level of accuracy and experience in revenue control and billing then this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the revenue controllers and fee earners to ensure fees are invoiced to clients correctly and expediently
- Supporting the revenue controllers in managing the firm's working capital across all offices
- Ensuring the practical application of finance policies and procedures for the delivery of billing and collections
- Responding promptly and professionally to client enquiries and fee earners requests
- Working collaboratively with the finance operations team and provide support when required
Experience and skills required:
- Great communication skills and the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals
- High level of accuracy is essential
- Must be logical and well organised
- Strong personal organisational and time management skills and the ability to understand and prioritise your own workload
- Good working knowledge of financial reporting systems and Microsoft Office, with good Excel skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.