Accountant | Senior Associate | Corporate Services
Are you a qualified Accountant with strong analytical skills and commercial awareness? We have an opportunity for a proactive, solution focused and self‐sufficient individual to join a leading independent owned family office to assist in timely production of financial reporting for entities under administration, to include corporate vehicles, pension schemes, listed entities, funds and managed entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual financial statements for all entities under administration in accordance with accounting standards - IFRS, UK GAAP or generally acceptable accounting standards
- Completion of ANLA calculations where required
- Preparing monthly/quarterly management accounts in agreed formats with the clients
- Assisting in setting policies and procedures within the accounting team
- Liaison with Auditors to manage the audit process and ensure the successful completion
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in preparation of financial statements and other financial reports for different legal entities and regulatory types
- Good understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP and the ability to produce accounts compliant with these standards
- Experience in a funds service environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Proficient in Excel and Word and general MS products, knowledge of accounting systems and their functionality
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.